The commercial kitchen is located in the lower level of the main lodge.There is a walk-in cooler, a commercial fridge, a chest freezer and a commercial stove/griddle. The kitchen is furnished with small appliances, pots, pans, dishes and utensils, dish clothes/towels and cleaning products. NOTE: There is no automatic dishwasher available. A restroom is available for kitchen staff.
The 13 cabins provide a clean, rustic lodging with a low counselor to camper ratio (8:1) which is ideal for small group ministry. The sturdy bunks are equipped with safety rails as well as comfortable waterproof foam mattresses. Four cabins have solid doors and glass windows and can be heated. The other cabins have screen doors and windows with shutters on the windows.
The Activity Center is a large 40’x60’ structure beautifully finished in knotty-pine that can seat up to 150 with a raised platform stage, 2 tv’s, dvd player and vcr are available. Bring your own sound/projection equipment. A locked kitchen in the back can be used as a canteen/snack shop. A separate Game Room has a pool table, ping pong table, 2 fooseball tables and carpet ball.
The main lodge accommodates 20 bunk-style beds in 4 rooms, and 2 director suites with a table & chairs. All of the beds have regular-sized inner-spring mattresses. There are updated men and women’s restrooms/showers on the same floor. Bedding is provided for the director/speakers staying in the suites.
Every effort is made to keep the schedule current (open Memorial Day through Labor Day, and September dependent on weather and prior approval) . However, please contact us if you are looking at a specific date as reservations are accepted on a first-come, first served basis to make sure your preferred dates are available. Existing groups have first choice for thier current time slot for the following year. See the Reservation form for rates, deposit and additional information by downloading the Camp Reservation and Rates form.
Heavenly Father, I have sinned against you. I want forgiveness for all of my sins. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me and rose again. Father, I give you my life to do with as You wish. I want Jesus to come into my life and into my heart. This I ask in the name of Jesus, Amen.
- Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 5:8 – But God demonstrates His own love toward us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Romans 10:9-10 – That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
- Romans 10:13 – For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
- Romans 5:1 – Therefore since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Romans 8:1 – Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus and called according to his purpose.
- Romans 8:38-39 – For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Camp Dellwater exists because of the support of our volunteers and donors. Many of our campers could not afford to come to camp without this support.
Over the 34 year history of the Camp, hundreds of people have invested their time and money to see lives impacted for Christ! We continue to rely on that type of support to see God’s plans fulfilled for the Camp.
Camp Dellwater is currently available for rental during the Summer and Fall.
We are considering opening a small retreat center for year round use. Please help us determine the feasibility and usage by sending an email with your input to email@example.com .
Camp Dellwater consists of 53 acres of land with over 2500 feet of shoreline and a sandy beach on Dellwater Lake. We are located 27 miles NW of Bemidji, MN.
Camp Dellwater is a host facility that provides a place for groups to conduct their own ministry programs for youth groups, kids camps, family reunions & camps, conferences and other events.
The purpose of Camp Dellwater is to encourage people to develop a closer personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. We are committed to ensuring youth and families have the opportunity to experience camp and have their lives impacted for Christ.
Camp Dellwater is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian camp that ministers to people and their needs through a camp setting.
Camp Dellwater offers a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of a busy schedule and enjoy time alone with God. Located on 53 acres in scenic Northern Minnesota, the Camp is situated on a small peaceful lake and is surrounded by 110 acres of privately owned woodlands. Camp Dellwater provides a beautiful setting to host your youth camp, family reunion, conference or other event. Because we are a rental facility, Camp Dellwater affords your group the unique opportunity to utilize your own staff, programs and food to best meet your needs. The Camp is open for Summer and early Fall rental. We’d love to host your camp or group!
- A telephone is available for emergencies only. Contact the Caretaker for assistance.
- No pets are allowed in the main camp area due to liability and health regulations. Pets are allowed in selected RV sites. The pet must be kept on leash at all times. There is a marked pet exercise area that is off-limits to our regular campers.
- Camps and Church groups must provide a certificate of insurance with Camp Dellwater listed as additional insured. This is not required for private groups per our insurance requirements.
- Groups provide food service personnel, lifeguards and nurses according to your needs & insurance requirements.
- Groups perform daily cleaning of the kitchen in accordance with posted and written kitchen procedures. This is in accordance with Minnesota Department of Health Department Rules.
- Call Maintenance if you notice any issues or need assistance.
- No alcohol or drugs in camp. Violators are asked to leave immediately.
- Smoking- outside only. Do not throw cigarettes on the ground.
- The group leader will be given keys for various areas in the camp. Return at checkout.
- Keep keyed areas locked when not in use. You are responsible for missing/damaged equipment.
- Check-Out is at 12 noon. If available, you may stay later in the afternoon, but will be charged a Camp Day Usage fee.
- The activity sheet and full payment is due before you leave, unless arrangements are made in advance.
- You will be charged for damages beyond normal wear and tear.
The seeds of Camp Dellwater were sown in 1972 when Larry and Gladys Erie turned their lives over to the Lord Jesus Christ and began to seek His will regarding their Lake Dellwater property. As the vision for a Christian camp grew and more people became interested, the Camp was incorporated as a non-profit, tax-exempt organization in 1974